install page has not been updated and still references old 0.95 installation files and versions
|Reported by:||ckelly5@…||Owned by:||jacob|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Under the 0.96 installation section (http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/0.96/install/), subheading "install the django code, installing the official version". The instructions still reference the 0.95 version of the files.
Also, there is no mention of the mysql_old backend (starting in 0.96), though that may be intentional...
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Component changed from Documentation to Django Web site
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from 0.96 install page references 0.95 installation files and versions to install page has not been updated and still references old 0.95 installation files and versions
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted