raw_id_admin is broken in IE
|Reported by:||wilson||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The raw id admin field doesn't work right in IE6/Win.
- Expected: When you click the magnifying glass to lookup the ID, it should pop up a new window with the changelist for that object type. When you click an object in the list it should close the window and fill the field with the id of the object you selected.
- Actual: When you click the glass icon in IE6/Win it takes you directly to the changelist in the same window. When you click an object in the list it takes you to the change page for that object.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by jacob
- milestone set to Version 1.0
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by jkocherhans
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed