Adding django.contrib.databrowse to INSTALLED_APPS cause error.
|Reported by:||Jeong-Min Lee <falsetru@…>||Owned by:||adrian|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
django.contrib.databrowse has no models.py
After adding django.contrib.databrwose to INSTALLED_APPS, running ./manage.py syncdb, ./manage.py runserver, ... raises following exception.
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'databrowse'
IMHO, following 2 solutions are possible.
- Adding models.py to django.contrib.databrowse
- Or modify documentation; remove following lines from docs/databrowse.txt
* Add ``'django.contrib.databrowse'`` to your ``INSTALLED_APPS`` setting. This will work if your ``TEMPLATE_LOADERS`` setting includes the ``app_directories`` template loader (which is the case by default). See the `template loader docs`_ for more.}}}
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by adrian
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 9 years ago by Giuseppe
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from SVN to 0.96