Add "class=<field name>" attribute to generated inputs
|Reported by:||tonnzor <tonn81@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
It would be very useful if each generated input was marked - what kind of data it contains. Then it is possible to improve the look and feel of elements via CSS or JS.
For example, if all newforms.IntegerFields has 'integer' class, it would be easy to align text to the right, make the font monospace, decrease the size, etc.
If the bug is approved, I can write a patch.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by anonymous
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by SmileyChris
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened