"Settings file" is unclear in modpython docs.
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||jacob|
|Cc:||dev@…||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
On this page:
"…and replace mysite.settings with the Python path to your settings file."
Could you please clarify? What is the "settings file"? settings.py? From where?
I'm installing Kforge on a ubuntu server.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Cc dev@… added
- Has patch set
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Python path to your settings file... to "Settings file" is unclear in modpython docs.
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin