Admin interface template tags expect ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX to be a complete URL.
|Reported by:||henry.baldursson@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The template tags for django.contrib.admin, when correcting the relative urls for static data, either expect settings.ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX to be a complete URL instead of prepending it with settings.MEDIA_URL.
I've created a patch affecting admin_list.py, admin_modify.py, and adminmedia.py.
Change History (9)
Changed 9 years ago by Henry Baldursson <henry.baldursson@…>
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by Gary Wilson <gary.wilson@…>
- Needs documentation set
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
comment:6 Changed 9 years ago by SmileyChris
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 Changed 9 years ago by jacob
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed