Opened 8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#2845 closed task (fixed)

[patch] Various spelling corrections to docs

Reported by: treborhudson@… Owned by: jacob
Component: Documentation Version:
Severity: normal Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Unreviewed
Has patch: yes Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

I've fixed a few various spelling mistakes in the docs. I've tried to avoid things like "website"->"web-site" since things like that are in common usage. And also "referer" which should be "referrer" but is misspelled in the HTTP specifications anyway. :)

Some could argue we shouldn't change the British spelling of "behaviour" to the American spelling of "behavior" but I've included these here as well. It can be easily backed out if need be.

(patch coming next)

Attachments (1)

spell.diff (7.1 KB) - added by treborhudson@… 8 years ago.

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (3)

Changed 8 years ago by treborhudson@…

comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by treborhudson@…

  • Summary changed from Various spelling corrections to docs to [patch] Various spelling corrections to docs

Prepending "[patch]"

comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by mtredinnick

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Fixed in [3883].

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top