Opened 9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago

#2521 closed defect (invalid)

When I changed Language_Code = 'zh-cn', something wrong

Reported by: anonymous Owned by: hugo
Component: Internationalization Version: master
Severity: critical Keywords:
Cc: Triage Stage: Unreviewed
Has patch: no Needs documentation: no
Needs tests: no Patch needs improvement: no
Easy pickings: UI/UX:

Description

Whenever I change something, it reports a bug.
It seems that an error occured when log change history.

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by adrian

  • Resolution set to invalid
  • Status changed from new to closed

Please reopen with more information, if you can. This isn't enough information to help us solve your problem.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Back to Top