[patch] admin popup window stays open after adding and saving an item that has a primary_key=True field
|Reported by:||Owned by:||Adrian Holovaty|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I have the models:
class Semester(models.Model): name = models.CharField(maxlength=20, primary_key=True) class Course(models.Model): number = models.CharField('course number', maxlength=6) title = models.CharField('course title', maxlength=100) semester = models.ForeignKey(Semester) year = models.PositiveIntegerField()
Steps to reproduce:
- In the admin, click Courses.
- Click add course.
- Click plus next to Semester dropdown.
- Fill in semester name.
- Click save.
- The add semester popup window goes blank.
- The add semester popup window does not close itself and must be closed manually.
- The new semester entry does get created in the database.
- The semester dropdown in the add course form does not get populated with the newly created semester like it should.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by
|Summary:||admin popup window stays open after adding and saving an item that has a primary_key=True field → [patch] admin popup window stays open after adding and saving an item that has a primary_key=True field|