Validation errors in template filters/tags documentation
|Reported by:||James Wheare <django@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||documentation, admin, docstring, validation, html|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
The documentation pages in the built in admin have swathes of HTML validation errors mainly involving nested p tags. These occur in the template tags/filters and views pages. This is probably due to idiosyncratic docstring->html parsing.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Cc dev@… added
- Owner changed from adrian to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Owner changed from anonymous to Simon G.
- Status changed from assigned to new