django.contrib.staticfiles.testing.StaticLiveServerCase should be named StaticLiveServerTestCase
|Reported by:||rhertzog||Owned by:||claudep|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
StaticLiveServerCase is a children of django.test.LiveServerTestCase and it seems like a mistake that it's named StaticLiveServerCase instead of StaticLiveServerTestCase.
I'm setting it as release blocker just because if it's not fixed at release time, then we will have to keep compatibility with that strange name.
The attached patch is for master but it should also be applied to stable/1.7.x obviously.
Change History (4)
Changed 18 months ago by rhertzog
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to claudep
- Patch needs improvement set
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 18 months ago by Claude Paroz <claude@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed