A warning should be issued when an invalid separator is passed to signing.Signer
|Reported by:||wolever||Owned by:||jaap3|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Currently there is no warning or error when an invalid value (ex, -) is passed to django.core.signing.Signer.
See https://github.com/django/django/pull/2784 for a patch which adds a warning.
An exception might be even better, but that would break backwards compatibility.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 14 months ago by wolever
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from A warning should be issued when an invalid separator is passed to crypto.Signer to A warning should be issued when an invalid separator is passed to signing.Signer
comment:2 Changed 14 months ago by bmispelon
- Has patch set
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
Changed 12 months ago by wolever
comment:9 Changed 5 weeks ago by jaap3
- Owner changed from nobody to jaap3
- Status changed from new to assigned