"Working with forms" docs need improving
|Reported by:||EvilDMP||Owned by:||EvilDMP|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Our main "introduction to forms" documentation is https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/
It lacks sufficient basic explanation of web form handling in general to be useful to someone who is tackling this for the first time.
It also contains some sections that mention, but offer no explanation of, matters that don't need to be in an introductory document.
It also interrupts its own basic explanations with unnecessary reference to much more advanced concepts.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 20 months ago by timo
- Has patch set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
comment:3 Changed 20 months ago by EvilDMP
- Owner changed from nobody to EvilDMP
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 20 months ago by timo
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Ready for checkin to Accepted