django.contrib.humanize in INSTALLED_APPS prevent syncdb run
|Reported by:||jmlee@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||master|
|Severity:||major||Keywords:||manage.py syncdb humanize|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
- Steps to reproduce:
- django-admin.py startproject aaa
- cd aaa
- edit settings.py
- add 'django.contrib.humanize' to INSTALLED_APPS setting.
- ./manage.py syncdb
- Expected result: no error
- Actual result: get following error
Error: None couldn't be installed, because there were errors in your model: django.contrib.humanize: 'module' object has no attribute 'models'
- I used revision 3214
- I've got this error while developing GAVI (http://insilicogen.com/dj/gavi/)
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
- priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.