Hack and Learn
|Reported by:||beckastar||Owned by:||JDunck|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
This is a summary ticket to encapsulate feedback gained from about 50 people of varying programming experience going through the django tutorial for the first time.
This was a joint event of Hackbright and OpenHatch, facilitated by Becka Robbins and Asheesh Laroia.
Feedback was given in the form of notes, pull requests to an intro-to-sphinx repo, and (when possible) as pull requests to the django tree itself.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by beckastar
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug
- Version changed from 1.6 to master