Missing import statements (e.g. unicode literals) in contrib.gis
|Reported by:||david.fischer.ch@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
There are a lot of source files that does not start with :
from __future__ import unicode_literals
I am developing a website that uses the GeoDjango framework to display Google-based maps with french markers.
With the current release of the framework my website crashes with a bad stack trace.
I haven't a lot of time to contribute to this project. So I do not want to spend hours only to develop unit-tests that prove my small contribution make it work.
I already tried to contribute to this project, I spent few minutes to fix this issue and then hours to implement the unit-test that anyone can run before / after the modifications to see that this will fix the issue.
Please, follow your own guildelines !!
... And add more accents to the strings in the unit-tests.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 17 months ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 Changed 17 months ago by timo
- Component changed from Uncategorized to GIS
- Has patch set
- Patch needs improvement set
- Resolution needsinfo deleted
- Status changed from closed to new
- Summary changed from Missing import statements (e.g. unicode literals) to Missing import statements (e.g. unicode literals) in contrib.gis
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted