Schema migration test_operations explicitly set an identity column with raw sql
|Reported by:||manfre||Owned by:||andrewgodwin|
|Severity:||Release blocker||Keywords:||schema migrations|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The raw SQL in migrations.test_operations.OperationTests.test_alter_unique_together breaks on databases that require special handling before an identity value can be set.
Similar issues have been fixed by removing the explicit values from the insert statement.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by timo
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by andrewgodwin
- Owner changed from nobody to andrewgodwin
- Status changed from new to assigned