Empty posts are still posts
|Reported by:||jdunck@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When posting a form with no successful controls, request.POST evaluates to false in a boolean context. This causes the POST action to not be handled.
It'd be nice to still handle the post requests.
(Work around is to have a dummy form input or to name the submit button in the HTML.)
Change History (7)
comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by anonymous
- Component changed from Core framework to Generic views
- milestone set to Version 0.93
- priority changed from low to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Version set to 0.9