Don't `except AssertionError` in auth.get_user
|Reported by:||matklad||Owned by:||timo|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
(https://github.com/django/django/blob/master/django/contrib/auth/__init__.py#L151) AssetionError is excepted which causes different behaviour with and without -O interpreter flag.
More previsely, incorrect backend_path in session will cause ImproperlyConfigured exception to be raised with -O flag, while without the flag the AnonymousUser will be returned.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 21 months ago by timo
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to timo
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted