Fixture loading should fail with a BIG LOUD EXCEPTION when the file is not found
|Reported by:||mpasternak||Owned by:||bugZPDX|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||master|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Fixture lodaing should fail with an exception when there is no fixture file in both loaddata AND unit tests.
Any reasons, why do we silently ignore the fact of missing fixture file ATM?
If none, I can try working on a patch.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 5 months ago by apollo13
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Core (Management commands)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version changed from 1.6 to master