Django 1.6 forms.SlugField validation error
|Reported by:||20tab||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I have a problem with SlugField.
In my model I have this field: slug = models.SlugField(_(u'Slug'), blank=True, null=True)
Adding an item through admin, django catches this error:
Django Version: 1.6
Exception Type: AttributeError
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'
Exception Location: myvirtualenv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/forms/fields.py in clean, line 1142
Is this a bug or my fault?
I tried the same code with django 1.5.5 and it works.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 18 months ago by apollo13
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Severity changed from Normal to Release blocker
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 18 months ago by apollo13
- Resolution set to needsinfo
- Severity changed from Release blocker to Normal
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 17 months ago by 20tab
- Resolution needsinfo deleted
- Status changed from closed to new