Update the import path for the FormSet classes and factories in documentation.
|Reported by:||loic84||Owned by:||bxm156|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Since #21489, FormSet classes and factories are exposed directly on the django.forms package.
Examples in the docs should be updated to reflect this change at some point. The docs update is delayed for a couple of releases to help people who misuse the dev docs with an earlier version of Django so they don't get confusing import errors.
The original ticket (#21489) has a tentative patch and discussions relevant to this ticket.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by loic84
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Someday/Maybe
comment:2 Changed 5 weeks ago by timgraham
- Easy pickings set
- Triage Stage changed from Someday/Maybe to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 5 weeks ago by bxm156
- Owner changed from nobody to bxm156
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 Changed 5 weeks ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed