humanize tests depend on a test case mixin defined on tests/i18n/__init__.py
|Reported by:||ramiro||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by ramiro)
As reported in django-users (https://groups.google.com/d/topic/django-users/u1sycmDbO9c/discussion):
- Having 'django.contrib.humanize' listed in INSTALLED_APPS
- Using TEST_RUNNER='django.test.simple.DjangoTestSuiteRunner'
- Trying to run the tests using manage.py test
Reported against 1.6b4 but an be reproduced with current 1.6.x and master.
Result of discussion on IRC resulted a suggested fix: Move the TransRealMixin added in 9a1ea4e7e8214a001ca43ae6f0fcea96a5d51489 to a place under the django hierarchy, i.e. django.test.utils that would allow it to be imported using an absolute import.
Change History (6)
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by ramiro
- Has patch set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from nobody to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 2 years ago by Ramiro Morales <cramm0@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed