verbose_name inconsistently capitalized in admin inlines
|Reported by:||renatooliveira||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When I create an instance of a BaseInlineAdmin, the given verbose_name is capitalized. If I give an abbreviation like 'ABC' to verbose_name, it displays 'Abc'.
The same behavior happens in the verbose_name_plural, but only in the StackedInline model.
I'm willing to fix this if it's accepted as a bug.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 17 months ago by renatooliveira
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 17 months ago by timo
- Summary changed from verbose_name capitalized in Admin inlines to verbose_name inconsistently capitalized in admin inlines
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug