Create a reference doc for F() and Q()
|Reported by:||EvilDMP||Owned by:||EvilDMP|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by timo)
Main documentation of F() is in https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/db/queries.html#query-expressions/, but belongs in a new reference section /ref/models/queries.
This should also be the location for reference material for Q().
Discussion of different usage-cases of these query-related classes can remain where it is, in various different places, with links to and from the reference material.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 22 months ago by EvilDMP
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to EvilDMP
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 22 months ago by timo
- Summary changed from Rationalise F() andf Q() documentation to Create a reference doc for F() and Q()
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted