Clarify who is in copy for the various mailboxes of the foundation.
|Reported by:||loic84||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by timo)
Would be helpful to clarify:
- what audience receives mail from the "Contact the Django Software Foundation" contact form: https://www.djangoproject.com/contact/foundation/
- what the expected response to submitting a CLA to cla@… is. i.e. expect to receive a confirmation email with x days? I see that the profiles on djangoproject.com have a "CLA" attribute, e.g. https://www.djangoproject.com/~jacob/ but Loic and I don't have this badge and I know we've both submitted CLAs so I'm not sure it's maintained.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 months ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:5 Changed 7 months ago by timo
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.