Bad URL for six.moves in "Porting to Python 3 / Moved modules"
|Reported by:||glarrain||Owned by:||dchetwynd|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||six, python3, afraid-to-commit|
|Cc:||timograham@…, EvilDMP||Triage Stage:||Accepted|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by EvilDMP)
The renderized URL is http://pythonhosted.org/six/index.html#six.moves and should be http://pythonhosted.org/six/index.html#module-six.moves
I traced the error to lines 368 and 371 in the rst source file but my knowledge of reStructuredText is very limited.
Also, it seems weird to have a hyperlink with value "django.utils.six.moves" pointing to the actual "six" documentation since Django includes a custom version of it, albeit very similar. Perhaps it will be clearer to have something like "six.moves <six.moves>".
Marked as easy-pickings for the second issue. I'm not sure what's going on with the first.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 7 months ago by timo
- Cc timograham@… added
- Easy pickings unset
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from Bad URL in "Porting to Python 3 / Moved modules" to Bad URL for six.moves in "Porting to Python 3 / Moved modules"
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 months ago by EvilDMP
- Cc EvilDMP added
- Description modified (diff)
- Easy pickings set
- Keywords python3, afraid-to-commit added; python3 removed
comment:4 Changed 6 months ago by dchetwynd
- Owner changed from nobody to dchetwynd
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:10 Changed 6 months ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed