intcomma and floatformat internationalization error
|Reported by:||c.schmitt@…||Owned by:|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||internationalization, humanize, contrib, float, floatcomma|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When u use floatvalue "2" and intcomma together in a template the output of intcomma won't be internationalized.
Since intcomma wont work with decimals in django 1.5.1 i tried to convert a decimal to a float in a template, but it wont give me the excepted output.
When i have the value of 1000.11 it should be 1000,11 in germany, with intcomma(float(1000,11)) i get 1.000,11. But when i use Decimal(1000,11)|floatvalue"2"|intcomma, i will get 1,000,11. Thats a bug or maybe an unwanted behavior.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by merb
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by merb
- Owner changed from nobody to merb
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by merb
- Summary changed from intcomma and floatvalue internationalization error to intcomma and floatformat internationalization error
comment:9 Changed 2 years ago by claudep
- Component changed from Python 2 to Template system
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Bug to New feature