Error in admin site docs: model instead of module
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||bmispelon|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I believe there is an error in the docs regarding reversing admin URLs: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#reversing-admin-urls in 'The opts variable can be any object which has an app_label and module_name and is usually supplied by the admin views for the current model.'
I think module_name should be model_name.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by bmispelon
- Cc bmispelon@… added
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to bmispelon
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted