cache tag doesn't resolve fragment name
|Reported by:||FunkyBob||Owned by:||bmispelon|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
All arguments passed to the CacheNode are run through parser.compile_filter, but when building the cache key, fragment_name is not resolved.
This works because FilterExpression.str returns self.token... however, creating the filter expression is a waste of work if we're not going to use it.
The fix is either to not call compile_filter on this argument, OR to call resolve on fragment_name before using it.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by FunkyBob
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by russellm
- Severity changed from Normal to Release blocker
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version changed from 1.5 to master
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by bmispelon
- Cc bmispelon@… added
- Owner changed from nobody to bmispelon
- Status changed from new to assigned