Running Django on Jython -- not supported at this time?
|Reported by:||adrien.sebbane@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In the frame of the section, we can read:
"Django 1.5 has dropped support for Python 2.5. Therefore, you have to use a Jython 2.7"
This does not make sense because I think what was meant actually was "Jython 2.5".
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
Changed 20 months ago by timo
comment:2 Changed 20 months ago by timo
- Has patch set
- Summary changed from Running Django on Jython to Running Django on Jython -- not supported at this time?
- Version changed from 1.5 to 1.4
comment:4 Changed 20 months ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed