Set `HttpRequest.resolver_match` to `None` by default
|Reported by:||coolRR||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Sometimes my app has to deal with a request which does not have a .resolver_match object for some reason.
In these cases, I suggest that .resolver_match will have a value of None rather than not existing. This makes for much more elegant testing whether it exists or not.
Trivial patch attached.
Change History (4)
Changed 2 years ago by coolRR
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by coolRR
- Component changed from Uncategorized to HTTP handling
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.5 to master
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by aaugustin
- Easy pickings set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted