Set `HttpRequest.resolver_match` to `None` by default
|Reported by:||coolRR||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Sometimes my app has to deal with a request which does not have a .resolver_match object for some reason.
In these cases, I suggest that .resolver_match will have a value of None rather than not existing. This makes for much more elegant testing whether it exists or not.
Trivial patch attached.
Change History (4)
Changed 16 months ago by coolRR
comment:1 Changed 16 months ago by coolRR
- Component changed from Uncategorized to HTTP handling
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.5 to master
comment:2 Changed 16 months ago by aaugustin
- Easy pickings set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted