Intword and intabr expansion and intword_internal api exposure
|Reported by:||eire1130||Owned by:||eire1130|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Created a pull requests located here: https://github.com/django/django/pull/578
This patch does three things:
- Changes internal API for intword and adds an optional argument for precision. Default is 1, which was previous hardcoded behavior.
- Adds a new filter called "intabr" that does the same as the above, except returns the converted number with an abbreviation.
- Exposes an API for developers to create there own word conversion type filters without needing to recreate the wheel.
Hopefully I didn't screw up the pull request process - this is the first one I've attempted.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 19 months ago by eire1130
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to eire1130
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 4 Changed 19 months ago by russellm
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted