Collect static copies a .py file
|Reported by:||camilonova||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
When you run a collectstatic the file compress.py gets copied to the static directory, and that doesn't seem right.
I have created a pull request because this was generating PEP8 warnings for a project, but looking at the comments i agree this file shouldn't be copied.
Maybe some can tweak the collectstatic command so it ignores .py files.
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Component changed from contrib.staticfiles to contrib.admin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Cleanup/optimization to Bug
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 3 years ago by ramiro
comment:14 Changed 2 years ago by Julien Phalip <jphalip@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed