Typo in a documentation example
|Reported by:||henrik@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
At Forms DateField documentation
in the second example box of input_formats the first line goes:
'%b %m %d', # 'Oct 25 2006'
This should be either
'%b %m %d', # 'Oct 25 06'
'%b %m %Y', # 'Oct 25 2006'
Also under these examples would be beneficial to add link where the list of date modifiers could be found
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by lrekucki
- Easy pickings set
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Claude Paroz <claude@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed