manage.py inspectdb raises TypeError for columns containing '%'
|Reported by:||airstrike||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||1.4|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
python manage.py inspectdb --database=foo
TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
I've since inspected the database and spotted fields such as...
...which I believe are causing this error.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by Claude Paroz <claude@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by akaariai
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened