Distance lookups fail when used with LIMIT statements
|Reported by:||dloewenherz||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
To repro, just create a geomanaged model and try the following statements.
Should work, with pnt being an arbitrary coordinate (Point). Now, try something like the following.
It will fail with "GEOSException: Error encountered checking Coordinate Sequence returned from GEOS C function".
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by dloewenherz
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened