FK.limit_choices_to doc says it's for admin, but works in ModelForm
|Reported by:||Tuttle||Owned by:||stumbles|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Using limit_choices_to option on a ForeignKey field works for me in the ModelForm too.
I didn't test M2M field's limit_choices_to.
Therefore to me, the doc appears to be a bit misleading mentioning "admin" twice.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 3 years ago by stumbles
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by stumbles
- Owner changed from nobody to stumbles
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by Tim Graham <timograham@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed