`set_language` view documentation improvements
|Reported by:||DrMeers||Owned by:||DrMeers|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
- I've seen people get confused by including the set_language URL within their i18n_patterns and wondering why it doesn't work (the form POST turns into a redirected GET request which fails); we should probably add a warning to ensure that this URL is locale-independent
- Why do we have a hardcoded URL as the form action? This should be reversed instead, and possibly have a name added to the URL.
Happy to tackle/commit this, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by jezdez
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by Simon Meers <simon@…>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed