remind in the "set languages redirection view" that the i18n template context processor should be set
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nickmartini|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Here https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/topics/i18n/translation/#the-set-language-redirect-view remind that 'django.core.context_processors.i18n' should be in the TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS tuple in the settings.py.
I've just lost one hour in front of a cryptic error message (google didn't helped) and i18n works perfectly without this template context processor set.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by nickmartini
- Owner changed from nobody to nickmartini
- Status changed from new to assigned