Test Client response does not contain Context with nested requests
|Reported by:||bmihelac||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
get() and post() methods returns Response object, including context variable that was used to render the template that produced the response content.
However, if view calls another view before returning response, processing nested view will disconnect template_rendered signal returning no Context object.
I am attaching failing test case.
Change History (8)
Changed 2 years ago by bmihelac
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by bmihelac
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 22 months ago by aaugustin
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug
comment:6 Changed 13 months ago by aaugustin
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted