Too aggressive statements spliting in custom sql
|Reported by:||scibi||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||1.4|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Currently django.core.management.sql.custom_sql_for_model splits statements using r";[ \t]*$"
Unfortunately it doesn't work for statements which include ; like PL/PgSQL functions.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by scibi
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from To aggressive statements spliting in custom sql to Too aggressive statements spliting in custom sql
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by akaariai
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed