contrib.syndication uses future tense for deprecated (and removed) views
|Reported by:||Keryn Knight <django@…>||Owned by:||claudep|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In both the 1.4 release, and in trunk docs/ref/contrib/syndication includes the phrasing:
The high-level feeds framework was refactored in Django 1.2. The pre-1.2 interface still exists, but it has been deprecated, and will be removed in Django 1.4.
That interface has, as per policy, been removed, but not tidied out of the docs. That's the only place I've noticed the discrepancy, but it may appear elsewhere.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by claudep
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to claudep
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization