no timezone module
|Reported by:||happysimonlin@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
when i follow part 1 to practice django, the following code can't pass 'from django.utils import timezone'. There are no timezone model under installation.
I use 'python manage.py shell' to test the import sentence.
I downloaded django 1,3.1 in your download part. My mac pro has python 2.7 installed.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from no timezone model to no timezone module
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed