Middleware Loader swallows useful stacktraces
|Reported by:||davedash||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
This try/except block:
Swallows stacktraces that can help us track down problems. Simply outputting the error raised doesn't really explain what's going on... in our case it was an ImportError caused by a circular import, we had to comment out the try/except to expose it.
Not sure what a good way is to fix this, but I thought I'd at the very least mention it.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by claudep
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Core (Other)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
- Version changed from 1.3 to SVN