settings.APPEND_SLASH (CommonMiddleware) does not work well behind multiple proxies
|Reported by:||dnozay||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by aaugustin)
- https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/11877 as well.
I'm using the MultipleProxyMiddleware middleware.
settings.APPEND_SLASH defaults to True.
MultipleProxyMiddleware needs to be enabled *before* CommonMiddleware for APPEND_SLASH to work.
Maybe all this needs is a few more lines where MultipleProxyMiddleware is documented (or directions to put MultipleProxyMiddleware first would work too I guess).
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Description modified (diff)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Easy pickings set
- Has patch set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Cleanup/optimization
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by aaugustin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed