Select Filter (its "to" box) has 0 height if in a collapsed fieldset
|Reported by:||jimallman <jim@…>||Owned by:||jimallman|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The select filter creates a pair of "from" and "to" widgets (in SelectFilter2.js), and gives them matching height by applying the height of the "from" box to the "to" box.
But if a model uses collapsed fieldsets in admin pages, the "from" box has 0 height (says jQuery) which effectively hides the "to" box. The widget data is intact, but obviously this is confusing and makes removing individual values impossible in the UI.
This happens in both Firefox/Mac and IE8/Win (discovered while editing Entries in the Zinnia blog app).
Change History (10)
Changed 3 years ago by jimallman <jim@…>
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by jimallman <jim@…>
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to anonymous
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by jimallman <jim@…>
- Owner changed from anonymous to jimallman
- Status changed from assigned to new
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by julien
- Severity changed from Normal to Release blocker
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted