Django contrib login view does not pass request to auth form on POST
|Reported by:||Zaar Hai <haizaar@…>||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Django auth login view pass request to auth form constructor on only on GET and not on POST.
I need this on post as well because it will enables doing additional validation in custom supplied auth form.
So how about the attached patch?
Change History (6)
Changed 4 years ago by Zaar Hai <haizaar@…>
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by ptone
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by ptone
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version changed from 1.3 to SVN