|Reported by:||jli||Owned by:||jli|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I think the localflavor module could be improved by using some api standards.
eg:Be Localflavor is missing a proper BERegionSelectField and BEProvinceSelectField but CA has it's own.
Which leads me to dig into the source code to understand how to make it work.
This is not what people would expect from such an awesome framework as Django.
I think this could be easily corrected and I'd be glad to help if this ticket is validated.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by ramiro
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by jli
- Owner changed from nobody to jli
- Status changed from new to assigned