First InlineModelAdmin not displaying "Add Another" link when related_name='+'
|Reported by:||jamesp||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The first InlineModelAdmin displayed in a ModelAdmin subclass does not show the "Add Another" link.
The admin HTML code that gets generated for inlines appears to be inconsistent (for example, the generated HTML has id="id_MAX_FORMS" while the inlines jQuery is looking for #id_-MAX_FORMS).
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by carljm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by jamesp
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:3 Changed 2 years ago by jamesp
- Summary changed from First InlineModelAdmin not displaying "Add Another" link to First InlineModelAdmin not displaying "Add Another" link when related_name='+'